Wel­come, Guest
User­name: Pass­word: Remem­ber me

TOPIC: Adven­ture Conversions

Adven­ture Con­ver­sions 1 year 2 months ago #4078

• Herr Ter­ror
  • I necro threads
  • Thank you received: 18
I’ve put in some work con­vert­ing adven­tures to Blade, and fig­ured I’d cre­ate a thread to round up what­ever work has been done in the past.

• I’m cur­rently work­ing on con­ver­sions for the Dark Sun adven­ture ‘Free­dom’ as well as some promis­ing Dark Sun one-​shots.
• The book pro­motes Xoth as an ideal set­ting, but has any­one cre­ated Blade con­ver­sions for Thulsa’s pub­lished adven­tures? I’m work­ing on it myself.
• There are some “system-​agnostic” one-​shots meant for first-​time RPG play­ers that I’m con­vert­ing.

My con­ver­sions take more time than usual, because I start by con­vert­ing the dif­fi­culty checks and end up re-​writing the whole adven­ture. My tol­er­ance for cliche fan­tasy crap is worn and smells like feet. I’m com­par­ing my expe­ri­ence to old shoes is I guess what I’m say­ing. So I start by throw­ing out the fan­tasy races and ubiq­ui­tous magic and magic col­leges and reli­gious war­riors who do what they want and every­thing inspired by fuck­ing video games.

So post any con­ver­sion work here. I’ll upload drafts of my work soon.
“Bro­ken necks, splat­tered patel­las, sev­ered arter­ies: These are the things from which dreams are made.”
— Road War­rior Hawk
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.

Adven­ture Con­ver­sions 1 year 2 months ago #4079

• Allan
  • Thank you received: 131
Keep the topic hot as I need to get over work this week­end.
I have con­verted a few Beasts and Bar­bar­ians.
Some other bits
Mourn for us oppressed in fear
Chained and shack­led we are bound
Free­dom choked in dread we live
Since Tyrant was enthroned
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.
Mod­er­a­tors: Mozusuke, Phil, Michael
Time to cre­ate page: 0.135 sec­onds